groups / classes on a tuesday / wednesday

(4 Posts)
BK100 Mon 14-Feb-11 22:00:18

Hi,

I have 2 beautiful toddlers that i am struggling to find something to do with on a Tuesday and Wednesday. My eldest is a little boy just turned 3years and my daughter is 20months. If you know of a group or class that would be suitable for them both please let me know.

Thanks.

akiteneedsmorethanafling Fri 08-Apr-11 23:43:07

Try bongo-bongo,
www.Bongo-Bongo.co.uk
on Tues in West Bridgford, Wed in Wollaton and Mapperly. Perfect for children of different ages.

LisaNov09 Thu 07-Jul-11 12:06:18

Caterpillar music is really good too, Tuesday's class is in Radcliffe and Wednesdays class is in bingham. Really good classes for both ages as loads of people bring two children.

gezzabella Tue 23-Aug-11 10:32:08

Cookie Tots children's cookery classes start Tuesday September 13th at All Hallows Church Hall, Pierrepont Road, West Bridgford. The classes are all about having loads of fun with food. We have food related singing and dancing, activites and prepare simple recipes that the little ones can make themselves! Loads of fun and a totally new and unique concept- visit the website for more info www.kiddycook.co.uk/nottingham-central

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now