message for Chaotica

(4 Posts)
CAZYB Tue 24-Jun-08 19:40:08

Hi,

As you are in Welly and you kiddie is a very similar age to mine do you want to meet up...go to a mums and tots group?

sorry to do a seperate thread but you stopped posting on the other one and I couldnt send you a PM.

thanks

Chaotica Tue 01-Jul-08 17:42:44

Hi again -- posted on the other thread.

Sorry to disappear on you like that -- I'm not used to mn local actually getting any answers around here smile). I think you said you were going on holiday, but we could meet up sometime (maybe when DD (the 2 year old) is at her childminder's) so I've only got DS with me (usually mondays and wednesdays).

CAZYB Tue 01-Jul-08 20:31:23

Hiya,

glad you got back in touch. Its just so nice to find people in Welly and the fact that you have a child of a similar age I didnt want to miss out lol grin

im on holiday from sat for a week...camping with my family... i hope it goes ok or we will be on our way home early.

Wednesday arent good for me as I go to a group in mk but I am free most other days.

there is actually a reasonable class at the pemberton centre on a monday morning 9.30-11.00 and its free for the under ones :0)
But I am happy to meet any place or time that suits you.

takce care and enjoy the sunshine

CAZYB Tue 15-Jul-08 13:44:35

Hi im back in sunny Wellingborough now :0)

If you want to meet up then let me know and we can arrange something as soon as you are free.

take care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now