New to Harrogate pregnant meet-up

(6 Posts)
Ezziemay Tue 28-Feb-17 06:00:09

Hi all,

I moved here from London with my hubby recently and dont know many people yet. I'm pregnant and wanting to meet other women to chat babies, life etc... Please let me know if you fancy meeting for a cuppa and cake or something...smile

Rachaelizabeth Wed 01-Mar-17 16:04:50

Hey! My hubby and I moved here in August and I'm expecting a baby in June. We know no one either! Would love to have some friends! When are you due? Xx

Ezziemay Wed 01-Mar-17 18:32:44

Hiya, lovely to hear from you. I'm due in early July so close to you. Would you like to meet for a coffee or something? We could meet somewhere central like Costa. Is Sunday convenient? Or another day next week?

Rachaelizabeth Thu 02-Mar-17 19:11:04

Hello! Unfortunately I have plans on Sunday and work full time during the week. I could perhaps do the weekend after? Sunday 12th? :-) xx

Ezziemay Fri 03-Mar-17 18:09:57

Sounds good. Can we do mid afternoon? Say 2ish?

Rachaelizabeth Fri 03-Mar-17 19:00:04

Yeah sounds good! I live just outside of Harrogate so not sure where Costa is...can we do Starbucks? I know where that is!! Ha! I'm new to mumsnet also so not sure on rules but I'll try PM you my contact details. Otherwise I'm not gonna find you!!! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now