Moving to Harrogate!

(6 Posts)
IGLG1 Mon 25-Jan-16 12:42:15

Hello, I am a young mummy, who is moving to the Harrogate area, and don't know anyone there!
I have a 3 and a half month old and I am 17 years old 😀 I was just wondering whether there was anyone who wanted to meet up with me, or whether there were any groups that I should join for young mummy's 😀
I just would appreciate it so much if someone would point me in the general direction of groups where I would be able to meet people 😀
Thank you!

discparkin Tue 02-Feb-16 22:52:06

Hi, didn't reply before because I am an extremely old mummy and my children are much older too. When I moved here I went to some Netmums meet-ups, which was a great way to meet new mums of all ages (I assume these are still going - if you look on the local noticeboards of the Netmums webpage). There are loads of playgroups too - the one at ELIM Church, Park View, Harrogate HG1 5LZ on Monday mornings was very welcoming and had a good range of ages. Hope all goes well and you meet lots of new friends.

MG123456xx Fri 30-Jun-17 19:18:12

I am moving to harrogate,I'm 37 years old and my son is 14 years old looking to meet new people

fluffycatkin Fri 30-Jun-17 19:24:19

You could try going to one of the library story times?

fluffycatkin Fri 30-Jun-17 19:29:14

Gosh sorry, that is rubbish advice for you mg***** I was answering the original op.
It's even harder when your dc are older isn't it?

JustDontGetItAtAll Sat 08-Jul-17 15:28:58

Hi I am in Harrogate. I have no friends and a little 2yr old girl xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now