Is Hamilton Glasgow a nice place to live with kids

(7 Posts)
hollar123 Sun 11-Dec-16 17:20:29

Hi all please i will be moving to Hamilton Glasgow next month and will like to find out if its a nice area to live. i will also need need name of good primary school for my boys.

Thanks

WishawMum Sun 11-Dec-16 18:44:17

Hamilton is actually 10 miles out of Glasgow, so I'm not really sure which area you mean?

dementedpixie Sun 11-Dec-16 20:21:09

Hamilton and Glasgow are two separate places so you'd need to be more specific with where you are moving to

hollar123 Mon 12-Dec-16 10:59:57

Thanks for the reply it's Hamilton. please I need more information about the area .and names of good primary school also areas that are okay to live thanks.

hollar123 Mon 12-Dec-16 13:58:40

Hi all please i will be moving to Hamilton next month and will like to find out if its a nice area to live. i will also need need name of good primary school for my boys.

Thanks

TartanMamma Tue 26-Sep-17 21:38:28

Hi, it really depends on where exactly in Hamilton you are moving to. I know the area fairly well as I have worked there for some time. There are some really lovely parts and some places that I would avoid like the plague.

littlebunnyhophophop Sun 29-Oct-17 20:32:05

@hollar123 I live in Hamilton have done all my life where abouts are you moving to ? you cant really pick a school unless we know where your moving to as it goes on the local catchment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now