Soft play/activity centres in the area?

(6 Posts)
youngmumbrogan Thu 13-Aug-09 10:14:09

Could anybody suggest or recommend an activity centre,indoor or outside within about 30 miles of Gt Yarmouth please?
have been to Monkey Business in Yarmouth and would like to find somewhere else to take my energetic 30 month daughter so she can use some of her energy up!
I am thinking of the more commercial type, usually situated in industrial units for example.Thank you.

wheresclaire Thu 13-Aug-09 20:48:11

Wymondham Funtime Factory is nice and off th A47 so easy to get to. Your DD might be a bit young for that though. I think theres a nice one in Wells but never been. Playbarn at Poringland is lovely and really suited to her age.

youngmumbrogan Sun 16-Aug-09 12:24:26

Thank you very much. I will try them both and search on the internet for details of the one at Wells.Thank You.

MissGreatBritain Sun 16-Aug-09 13:01:04

There used to be one called the Elephant playbarn in Knapton/Trunch which my DD loved (she is 13 now though!) Will see if I can find a link.

MissGreatBritain Sun 16-Aug-09 13:03:44

Can't find a website, but this has some useful links play areas

youngmumbrogan Tue 18-Aug-09 07:46:20

Thank you very much MissGreatBritain for you help.The link you suggested has lots of details and we will be trying them next week.Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now