wizard Maze

(8 Posts)
wheresclaire Thu 23-Jul-09 22:34:09

Ok, so we are off to the Wizard maze near Sherringham next week. It was my friends idea, but after looking at their website, I must say that it looks pretty boring. So they have a maze, and a big air pillow thing. I will be paying £15 for this so there had better be enough to last us the day! Has anyone been there and can reassure me it will be value for money??

Katymac Thu 23-Jul-09 22:52:00

Not a clue, sorry

But Bewilderwood is worth the money imo

wheresclaire Thu 23-Jul-09 22:56:15

We have done Bewilderwood twice already this year, getting bored of it now, and I'm fed up of losing my 3yr old DD!

Katymac Thu 23-Jul-09 23:00:09

Erm not sure then

We like Fairhaven Water Gardens but it's very quiet & calm, Thrigby but it's close & I have season tickets. DD liked Pettitt's when she was younger & Wroxham Barns we went to Melsop Farm which was nice

wheresclaire Thu 23-Jul-09 23:07:43

Yes I think we would prefer Pettitts but its not my choice this time. As long as the day ends with chips on Cromer pier it won't be that bad! (In the rain of course)

Katymac Thu 23-Jul-09 23:10:58

grin

wheresclaire Thu 06-Aug-09 20:27:00

Ok, so thought I would let you know that we had a lovely time at the Wizard Maze. The kids loved the air cushions they had, (so did I). The maze is totally infuriating, we got lost so many times, gave up without finding all the stamps. They have go carts and animal feeding, and the children loved collecting all the eggs from the hen house. Probably not enough to do to last the day, and its all outside so definately don't go in the rain. And take drinks when you go around the maze!

MissGreatBritain Tue 11-Aug-09 15:52:56

Try their haunted nights (usually the end of september). There's a really very scary caravan that you walk through, you do the maze on a little train in the dark (prepare to be jumped out on...) as well as all the usual attractions. Very good fun, although 3yo may be a little young. Great for bigger kids/grown-ups though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now