School fetes, Toddler groups etc looking for local business to attend?

(6 Posts)
Juicytots Sun 31-May-09 14:15:59

Hi

I run a website and am based in Norwich. I am looking for local schools, toddler groups or other local events/ craft fairs etc to sell at over the summer.

Does anyone have any ideas or is anyone looking for local businesses interested in attending their event? I sell childrens clothing, party tableware, gifts, accessories etc.

Hope this is the right way to post/ask, sorry I am new to mumsnet so not sure.

KatyMac Sun 31-May-09 14:19:09

Sorry Juicytots you need to pay for an advert I'm afraid [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/smallbusinessads look here]]

I'll get your ad deleted for you

Juicytots Sun 31-May-09 14:27:37

It wasn't supposed to be an ad, I haven't named my business specifically for that reason. I just wanted to know of local events so I can make a direct approach to the orgainisers. I am not trying to promote the business or my products on mumsnet, I want to find local events I may be able to attend. Is there a section for that then?

KatyMac Sun 31-May-09 14:33:04

Oh sorry I misunderstood

I don't think there is a suitable section - but I could be wrong

Have you looked at the events pages in the EDP?

Juicytots Sun 31-May-09 14:36:18

I think the problem with that will be that by the time the listing is in the newspaper they will have organised who is attending etc, plus it will give me too little time to arrange childcare, get prepeared etc.

I hoped some of the mumsnet members may be on school PTA's or toddler group commitees and would know of events. Back to the drawing board I think, never mind.

KatyMac Sun 31-May-09 14:47:29

Is the Martham Carnival too far? 4th & 5th July

The lord Mayors procession might have something 10th (or 11th July)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now