Newbie here hi all xx

(5 Posts)
ellaowenmummy Sun 10-Jan-16 12:21:08

Hi all im Lou I live in north Walsham area and I'm a proud working mummy of a seven year old DD and a three year nearly four year old DS. I work thirty hours a week and I really feel I have hardly any friends and I'm looking to make new friends etc xxxx

LocalEditorNorfolk Tue 12-Jan-16 13:39:25

Hello Lou, thanks for posting! Norfolk Mumsnetters are a friendly bunch - we'll put something out on facebook and twitter for you as well, linking back to this thread. Have a good week! smile

Woofers Fri 15-Jan-16 17:52:41

Hi there! Welcome to North Walsham. What brings you to this part of the world?
I live near to NW with husband, DS, dog and cat. DS is 2.
I work 3 days a week
What are your interests (when you have a spare 5 min!)?
I swim as often as I get a chance too, and in warmer weather we spend lots of time in the garden.

ellaowenmummy Fri 15-Jan-16 22:26:19

Hi there thanks for your reply. I have lived in and around North Walsham all
My life I love it here. Most of my spare time is spent with my husband and my children. I have a history degree so I love history and politics and I enjoy reading a great deal. I thoughly enjoy good TV particularly greys anatomy and more political stuff like the west wing and madam secretary. I also work a lot of stranger anti social hours as I work in healthcare but I absolutely adore my job and id not change it for the world. We too have a dog and a cat and we enjoy walking doggie on beach with the children. My oldest has extra educational and behavioural needs so sometimes life is a little hard for her and my boy begins school sept xx

LadyDaisyChain Sat 16-Jan-16 17:09:46

Hi, I live near Cromer, have a DD who will be 4 in Feb. Work part-time in Norwich at UEA, looking to meet new people in the north norfolk area. If anyone fancies meeting up for a cuppa, that would be grand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now