Live-in childminder

(1 Post)
beckyroseturner Tue 04-Aug-15 08:11:23

Hi all

Wondered if any families out there would be interested in this. I'm looking to find somewhere to live and combine it with my childcare experience. I'm a 22 year old female working in Norwich doing a full time apprenticeship, but due to being on an apprenticeship wage, I can only afford to live in student housing. However, because I work full time, I found it hard living with students - they are on a totally different (nocturnal) timetable!

Before I started my apprenticeship, I was a childminder and looked after children whose ages ranged between 10 months to 12 years old. I have also been a carer for a disabled girl and found both jobs incredibly rewarding. I am a tidy, considerate and cheerful person and the children I looked after always looked forward to having me there. I wondered whether anyone would be up for coming to some sort of agreement where I look after their children in the evenings and some days and help around the house in return for cheap rent. Sort of like an au pair except I'm from England.

If you're interested I'm happy to chat on the phone, just email me on rebeccaroseturner@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send my number smile

Thank you!

Becky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now