lonley

(7 Posts)
rosy27 Fri 21-Feb-14 11:09:08

hi, i have a 10month old, who is awesome :D
but i moved here just before he was born and know no one in the city sad and none of my old friends have kids at all so i find it very hard and lonely at the moment.
i dont feel like i have anyone to chat to about baby stuff, and all my old friends will come to the city in an evening and go to a pub which i can no longer do, feel like no one understands sad
was thinking about trying to do a meet up thing in the city sum where but have tried before thro a facebook group and we met once and then it seemed like no one els ever really wanted to after that, they all had their little groups already as they mostly already had kids.
could do an adult to talk to now and then lol.
and my lb could do with another baby to play with lol
x

LESuffolk&Norfolk Fri 21-Feb-14 19:18:23

Hi there- I have some mums in Norwich that meet up regularly and I can put you in touch with them.

We'll see what we can do.

rosy27 Fri 21-Feb-14 19:26:24

that would be lovely

5madthings Fri 21-Feb-14 20:57:05

Hi, I am in norwich amd I meet up with a few mnetters. Some with younger babies, some with older ones.

Whereabouts are you? I go to a lovely baby and toddler group on a friday morning, that your little one would like and they habe lovely scones and cakes and tea! Its only £1 and its the nicest toddler group I haveever beento! I have 5 ages 14, 11, 9, 5 and 3 so i have been to a few!

Areyou on fb? Of you pm me I cam add yout a norwich mnetgroup smile

rosy27 Mon 24-Feb-14 09:25:19

that would be lovely smile im in the centre og the city, have tried quite a few baby groups now and im feeling quite fed up of sitting on my own in them lol, i am on fb, will try and pm u if i can work it out, im new to this so might take me a min lol xx

5madthings Mon 24-Feb-14 10:22:49

Have replied to your om I think,dealing with poorly childrenso not sure it wemt thrpugh...

LESuffolk&Norfolk Mon 24-Feb-14 10:58:21

Rosy - click on the 'message poster' on the right hand side of the blue bar with 5madthings name on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now