Mum of twins looking for friends

(3 Posts)
notretod Tue 16-Apr-13 18:39:39

Hi
I run a really friendly and happy mum and toddler group, All Smiles, - and I'd love you to come along and join in the fun we have. I always have table top activities, which should be easily accessible for your twins, and would be glad to have a chat about how else we could share great times. Details are on the listing page for baby and toddler groups - I know we're the other side of the city, but it would be great to see you! You could make some new friends, and have a good old chat and a laugh. Hope to see you/hear from you.

sammisatt Fri 22-Mar-13 10:19:01

I'ma mum of twin toddlers and its knackering isn't it and it must be especially hard if yours are in wheelchairs. You should may be post this in the multiples section. I think there's a local section on the Tamba website too. X

Twinmumof2 Fri 22-Mar-13 10:01:31

Hello,
I'm mum to 3 year old twins who are both wheelchair users. Life has been a bit tough recently and I've managed to get myself quite isolated. I'm quite shy but I think sitting around feeling sorry for myself isn't the answer. I live in the Thorpe St Andrew area and i am hoping that there are other mums nearby I can make contact with.

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now