Just moved to Long Stratton - 20 Weeks Pregnant!

(6 Posts)
MissMcGeek Wed 30-Mar-11 18:01:43

Hello ladies, i've just moved out to Stratton from the city and i don't have any pregnant friends in the area, not even Norwich!

I've found loads of Mummy groups i can join..... after i have given birth confused but nothing for women who are Pregnant, first time or otherwise (once this pregnancy is over and done with i might just set one up in the area lol)

Long Stratton is a nice place but i just don't know anyone except for my in laws, and as lovely as they are i cant spend ALL my time with them confused and i don't drive yet either!

Anyone in South Norfolk like me? Or am i the only one :P

Lemonplum Mon 02-May-11 20:12:28

Pop down to see us at Lemonplum, a good place to meet other local mums, I too was in your situation when I first moved to LS.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Long-Stratton-United-Kingdom/Lemonplum/159380267456801

Fleecy Mon 02-May-11 20:19:06

There's a MN Norwich thread in meet-ups at the moment if you can get a bus or lift in?

I'm in Norwich and 17 weeks pregnant so a couple of months behind you.

yummymummyflabbytummy Mon 27-Jun-11 12:54:17

bit of a late reply but I've just moved to hempnall and have no mummy friends here and not found any mummy groups either sad Long Stratton is only just down the road from me, be nice to know if/where you've found any local groups, getting a bit stir crazy of pushing the pram round the village! xx

throckenholt Mon 27-Jun-11 13:08:43

you could try putting some notes up - maybe in the library, coop, and one-stop - see if there anre any others about who might want to form a coffee group. You could also go a bit further afield and put up notices in the shop/post office in Tasburgh and Hempnall.

womanwholivedinashoe Tue 02-Aug-11 22:08:32

even later reply grin i'm thinking of setting up a meet up group for South Norfolk mums if you're interested???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now