TRILINGUAL Nanny Share Available (Spanish/English/Romanian)

(1 Post)
Crys1984 Fri 31-Mar-17 19:49:51

This is a nanny sharing opportunity and I am posting this on behalf of my nanny who has been of huge value to my family and I am desperate to keep her on but I work freelance and there is a lot of set free time for her.
She is 31 years old and has an abundance of experience in childcare and has been the only person my rather clingy 3year old has requested to hang out with and has happily trotted off with. I feel so much better working knowing she is there. She has bags of energy and lots of iniciative around the house/with cooking/in the garden... i feel very lucky to have found her. I live in Manor Park and she is based in Leytonstone. She also speaks Spanish, English and Romanian and has been speaking completely in Spanish to my 3 year old who is learning a lot!

The hours she currently has free consistently every week are Sunday 5pm to Wednesday 6pm.
Plus Wednesday-Friday 8-6pm.
The rest of the time I may need her for my work but I am also flexible and we could work out a way to make it work for everyone.

Drop me a message and I can pass you her details so you can meet her.

Crystabelriley@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now