WIN ONE OF 3 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO SIMPLY CHRISTMAS EVENT

(4 Posts)
Gulee Mon 10-Nov-14 13:58:47

Create the perfect handmade Christmas at Simply Christmas, Hobbycrafts & Art Materials Live!

Simply Christmas is a brand new creative Christmas craft show which is taking place at ExCeL, London from 28 – 30 November, alongside the established Hobbycrafts and Art Materials Live shows. Simply Christmas is the perfect opportunity for crafty types to stock up on all they need to create the perfect handmade Christmas.

Simply Christmas organisers and Mumsnet Newham have teamed up to offer you the chance to win one of 3 pairs of tickets to this event.

All you have to do is email us your answer to the question below on newham@mumsnetlocal.com:

Where will the Simply Christmas, Hobbycrafts & Art Materials Live take place?

THE COMPETITION ENDS ON 24 NOVEMBER.

Former actress and presenter Julie Peasgood and journalist and presenter Wendy Turner Webster, hosts of the new TV programme Crafty Beggars, will be demonstrating and running make and take sessions all three days of the show. The crafty duo will be sharing their top tips and upcycling knowledge.

The inspirational Cake Grotto will be making a special appearance at Simply Christmas. The 10 foot long sugarcraft extravaganza has been lovingly handmade by a small team of experts including previous winners from Cake International, the world's largest cake show. Visitors will be amazed with the skill and creative ambition of the Cake Grotto, a visit is sure to get anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Arona Khan international gift wrapping expert has been hailed as the world's first gift wrapping consultant by Harper's Bazaar. Arona will be demonstrating her quick and easy techniques that transform even the simplest gift into something truly special throughout Saturday and Sunday.

Inspirational workshops and tips from over 100 exhibitors will give visitors a chance to create their very own handmade pieces to add some creative touches to cards and presents. With a range of Christmas crafty projects to choose from, the free daily demonstrations are a great way to try crafting or to improve existing skills.

Simply Christmas, Hobbycrafts & Art Materials Live

Gulee Tue 18-Nov-14 19:07:22

This competition closes on Monday the 24 November 2014.
We will announce the winners on the same day.

johura27 Tue 25-Nov-14 09:43:42

Thank you for my tickets to the simple christmas. I give feedback after i have visited the event smile

johura27 Sun 30-Nov-14 18:54:32

Hi mumsnetters

I want to share my experience on the simple christmas event.

There was three show, simple christmas, hobbycrafts and art materials.

It started from thursday 28th november for three days. Ending on 30th november 2014.

There was lots of FREE workshop but most of them you have to pre-book to avoid disappointment.

We were lucky to get involved in couple of the FREE workshops, Which we was enjoyable and professionally handled my artistis and artisans. We even had the privilage of taking some of the artwork home.smile

Quoting what my friends who attended this event said " really professionally with everything you need for crafts under one roof".

" It was a blessing for me. It had all the workshops i was looking for. Would love to come back again".

Thanks mumsnet for this opportunity smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now