Gym with a creche?

(6 Posts)
SayMama Sat 15-Feb-14 11:35:24

Does anyone know of any gyms with crèche facilities in the Newcastle/Northumberland area? I'm feeling rather bored and need to get slowly back into exercise but need somewhere I can also bring my DD!

fie181 Mon 17-Feb-14 21:01:58

Great idea. Kenton park centre in Kenton was great value. Small soft play use to be free crèche on Wednesday. Very good value but looks a bit dodgy outside but staff were great.
I started out with pushy mothers and active newcastle. Both did buggy classes. Met some great people.
I'm in David Lloyd now..expensive but nice. On a Monday afternoon I think you can just pay each visit and bring baby in car seat..but check.
Best of luck!

SayMama Sun 23-Feb-14 19:23:26

Thank you fie I'll have a look into the Kenton one! I got a quote off David Lloyd but unfortunately it's well out of my budget!

sillymillyb Sat 01-Mar-14 14:11:23

Adventure lands in Heaton has started doing a 1 hour 59 min crèche session every morning and afternoon (to get around the ofsted 2hour rule) it's £10 I think, and you are free to leave the premises and goto sainsburys cafe the gym around the back smile

superduperwuper Fri 14-Mar-14 13:17:31

Pretty sure Waterworld in Prudhoe has a crèche

sillymillyb Fri 14-Mar-14 15:33:11

Oh yeah! It does! If hexham isn't too far then the wentworth centre has one too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now