Outdoor playgroup north tyneside

(2 Posts)
mrs2cats Tue 20-Mar-12 09:49:22

Hi FourFish
I've just seen this. This sounds great - but my children are older and at school sad.
Did you know that there is an outdoor playgroup that organises trips on a Friday afternoon? I don't have anything to do with them, I just know of them so I can't say what they're like. Maybe they have something suits you? Here's a link:
http://www.see-the-future.co.uk/Nature_Kids.php

FourFish Thu 15-Mar-12 10:02:26

Would anyone be interested? There is a free school group that has a forest school twice a month in Heaton but they met on a Sunday and as a Christian Sunday's are for Church. My girls love playing in the outdoors and I thought it might be fun to set up an outdoor playgroup one afternoon a week around North Tyneside. There are so many parks and beaches and green spaces to explore and exploring is always more fun with a group. I'd have to look into legality - not sure if I would need permision from the council for example - but wanted to get a feel of how popular it would be.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now