MK state primaries

(6 Posts)
2gr8kids Wed 15-Feb-17 17:19:38

Hi!
Can anyone please share your experience/feedback on the following schools in MK? Middleton, Priory Rise, St Mary Magdalene & St Thomas Aquinas.

zipzapmk Wed 15-Feb-17 17:33:52

Sorry, haven't even heard of them let alone know anything about them. Guess I must be in a different bit of MK!

MKEastSide Wed 15-Feb-17 19:58:45

They are all in different bits of MK aren't they?

Middleton Primary is very well regarded. I think Priory Rise is relatively new? Don't know about the church schools.

2gr8kids Wed 15-Feb-17 20:19:44

@ MKEastSide yes the 4 schools are in different parts of MK.....

redskyinMK Thu 23-Feb-17 19:43:48

Middleton gets fantastic SATS results. Of course it's intake is also predominantly educated middle class families. It's also gets priority as a feeder to Oakgrove (though now behind Oakgrove Primary). Depending on the age of your DC, thinking about the secondary that the school feeds into (most secondaries give priority to feeder schools) could be important.

sillybillywilly Mon 24-Apr-17 19:33:07

Priory Rise is excellent. It feeds to Hazeley which is a major bonus. Since getting an Outstanding rating, the catchment has shrunk a lot. The Head is warm, friendly and approachable. My cynical teen loves going back for school fairs etc as she makes all graduates of the school feel like VIPs.

I don't advise living in Tattenhoe Park though. You can't get Fibre Broadband there and there's no plans to install the cabling to turn it on in the near future. I believe that there's a lot of unsold property on the development (could be local gossip) so might not be good in terms of house investment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now