FREE BABY SWIMMING LESSONS

(6 Posts)
ShelleySwimkidz Wed 23-Jan-13 13:51:24

FREE TASTER CLASSES - WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY
CALL SHELLEY TO BOOK YOUR PLACES
07544555028 OR EMAIL shelley@swimkidz.co.uk

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 14:02:03

Just noticed your listings are in 'what's on', do you want to pop them in 'things to do', 'classes' aswell?

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:34:10

Hi ShelleySwimkidz,

No such luck, you only get an email if someone PM's you. Great, I'll check out your listings pages to find which day suits us best. I have 3 so need to pop them all in.

I'll drop you an email, thanks.

ShelleySwimkidz Tue 27-Nov-12 17:43:36

I teach upto adults, so from 10wks to children upto 10yrs and now I have just started adult lesson also.

SOrry for my delay but I thought I would receive an email if anybody posted on my message.

You can email me on shelley@swimkidz.co.uk as I offer you a free taster session before joining Swimkidz, so you can experience our lessons FOC.
Thanks Shelley

cupcakekid Wed 21-Nov-12 21:34:55

Hi ShelleySwimkidz,

Oh swimming lessons for babies, great. What age do you go up to as I need to find some for my ds? Have you posted your business listing in our 'things to do/classes' section?

You can offer Local Discounts to Mumsnetter's by posting in the 'Mumsnet Local Discounts' link just above this (just next to discussions).

ShelleySwimkidz Wed 21-Nov-12 21:02:31

Friday 23rd November at 1.30PM
Bring your baby along to a FREE swimming lesson
Call 07544 555028

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now