Lonely mummy!

(5 Posts)
StoneCrossMum Sat 27-Jul-13 21:13:53

Hiya I moved here on thursday from Eastbourne and don't know a soul! I have a 10yr old daughter and a 2 yr old daughter and live in Caldecotte. I would love to meet up with other people

sophie90 Wed 02-Jan-13 19:40:19

I have a 23 month son and 2 month daughter,I don't drive so its quite difficult to get out with both of them. I'm in central Bletchley though so if U wanted to meet up for a play date some time my son would love that. He's a bit shy because I dont have many friends with young children but would love to meet some. Hopefully get him used to other children before preschool.

Spamcakes Sat 08-Dec-12 22:40:03

Hi Caitlin, I'm not in West Bletchley but nearby (Water Eaton area). I also don't drive so I know what you mean about how isolating it is. Hate hate hate the buses here!

cupcakekid Wed 28-Nov-12 13:42:37

Hi Caitlin100,

Sorry I'm not in west bletchley but I know MK can feel a bit like that sometimes. Have you tried out your local sure start centre, there are loads around the city and 2 in Bletchley. If you go to 'things to do' and then 'childrens centres' you'll find info on your local one there and you can fine out whats on, its a good way to meet people.

I'm sure someone from west bletchley will pop on soon x

caitlin100 Sat 17-Nov-12 11:27:29

Anyone on here from West Bletchley? I have a 15month old little girl, we moved here June last year and still don't really know anyone! Feeling a bit isolated with my partner at work and me not driving... X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now