Baby Sitter - desperate!!

(4 Posts)
GoldenSnitch Sat 24-Sep-11 09:03:09

Yey smile

ShariB Sat 24-Sep-11 08:44:59

Thanks Goldensnitch. I joined childcare.co.uk and was amazed at finding so many babysitters, childminders and nannies living within 1 mile of me. I have found a full time nanny who does babysitting in the evening so we do get to have a lovely evening out just the 2 of us! Hopefully we will now be able to re-join the real world and occasionally do normal things like have a couple of hours at the pub every now and again:0

GoldenSnitch Thu 22-Sep-11 18:57:25

You could perhaps try contacting a local childminder who could help?

ShariB Wed 21-Sep-11 15:11:11

Hi,
We do not have much family living near and we are pretty busy with work and so have not got a big social circle. I have tickets to the theater on Sunday night and am desperate for a babysitter. I would welcome any ideas of anyone reliable and trustworthy and also if any else has kids maybe a swap so that I could babysit for you and vice versa? Any help is so appreciated as we don't get out much any more :-(

We have 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old boys who would be in bed asleep before we go out.

Thanks,
Shari

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now