Calling single mums... fancy a drink?

(7 Posts)
jennythepenguin Thu 07-Jun-07 20:36:39

I'm bringing up eight-month-old Georgie on my own, plus working full-time, and am damn keen to find some other people in my area who know what it's like doing this solo parenting malarkey. All the mums in my ante-natal group, great as they are, are married, and I don't know any single mums near where I live in SW19.
So if you fancy a coffee or a glass of wine, and a good old grouse about what it's like being the only one there to get up in the night when they've got a sore fang, then get in touch by posting on this thread.

jennythepenguin Thu 28-Jun-07 21:06:50

Eek, no-one's replied! Forget I said it, must have sounded desperate.

rice Fri 16-Nov-07 09:34:54

I'm not a single Mum I'm afraid but feel like it sometimes ... don't we all?! Have you tried posting on Wandsworth?

kaskasmummy Mon 10-Mar-08 11:23:08

Hi, Have only joined this site today so this maybe totally out of date now! I am a single mum in sw19 bringing up my daughter who is nearly 9months old and likewise would like to meet other single mums in the area.

LizzyWhizz Tue 18-Mar-08 09:21:15

Me too! I have a 7 month son, and saw this posting the other week and wanted to reply. Glad you have beaten me to it!

Natasha104 Fri 23-May-08 11:56:50

Hi kaskasmummy (and everyone else). I'm bringing up 10-month-old Harrison and although his father and I are trying to give things another go, I still feel and live like a single mum. Always looking to make new friends x

Curlybubba Sat 10-Oct-09 07:03:58

Hi ladies, I realise the last post on here was a while ago, but I hope you guys check back on here Im a single Mum, my son is 5 yrs old. I will be moving to Wimbledon in July 2010, and would love to meet up with other single Mums....or with Mums who feel like single parents ;) I do know that its hard to meet single Mums, so would love the opportunity. Take care xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now