OFFER: £17.90 OFF Price Band A & B Tickets for The Knights of Music at New Wimbledon Theatre this Sunday, 30 April 2017.

(1 Post)
LocalEditorMerton Tue 25-Apr-17 20:04:58

After a 17 year absence from the stage, Phillip Schofield is back singing live and hosting The Knights of Music. The show celebrates legendary Knights and Dames of the entertainment industry who have transformed the face of entertainment across the decades.

Knights Of Music is back by popular demand for a limited number of live shows in April 2017. Hosted exclusively by Phillip Schofield, the show showcases ground breaking work from our Knighted treasures (representing true British talent) who have transformed the face of music, film and theatre. Never before has there been a show so diverse, including sensational songs and memorable music from Lloyd-Webber to McCartney, from Mackintosh to Jagger: Hey Jude, I Dreamed a Dream, Close Every Door and Satisfaction just to name a few.

I'm so thrilled to be hosting 'Knights Of Music'. It promises to be a great night of music and surprises. It's been quite a while since I've appeared on stage so I'm really looking forward to a great evening (Phillip Schofield).

The Knights Of Music is your chance to see Philip Schofield hosting this unique evening with limited show dates scheduled this April, including an evening at the New Wimbledon Theatre, this Sunday, 30 April at 7.30pm.

Buy tickets now for what promises to be truly the theatrical event not to be missed in Merton this year. Ideal entertainment for families over the May Day Bank Holiday Weekend. Use promotional code 'MUMSNETMERTON' to get discounted Band A (now £27.00*) & B (now £20.00*) tickets to see The Knights of Music in Wimbledon.

Ts&Cs *Ticket prices include £2.90 booking fee. There is no fee in person at the box office. A transaction charge of £2.85 applies to bookings made online and over the telephone. Calls cost up to 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.

All sales including, but not limited to, tickets, promotions, discounts and concessions are subject to terms and conditions of sale and availability, cannot be used on premium seats, in conjunction with any other discount or applied retrospectively.

New Wimbledon Theatre
93 The Broadway
Wimbledon
SW19 1QG

Website www.atgtickets.com/venues/new-wimbledon-theatre/
Facebook www.facebook.com/NewWimbledonTheatre/
Tel 0844 871 7646
Twitter @NewWimbTheatre, @Theknightsshow, @Schofe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now