Design and Build recommendations

(2 Posts)
Gurney1234 Sat 24-Dec-16 18:30:47

Apologies if this has been posted before, but do any of you have any recommendations for a DnB builders who can do renovations to a standard London terraced house?
My DH and I are buying a fixer-upper in Southfields, and there must be many options out there, worth getting the right one!

Thank you in advance!

mordenhallparkheron Sat 24-Dec-16 20:55:58

Evolution are great. They are not cheap but they also weren't as expensive as I think they could have been given changes to our plans. Everyone they recommended to us (windows suppliers, decorators etc) were also great - and cheap - and worked with and around their team really well.- none of that 'ah well the plasterers haven't finished so we couldn't do the floor' stuff. I also found that people who had long lead times would fit us in because it was for evolution.

They are a fairly small family company based in merton park I think. They were great and they worked around out family brilliantly as well. I think they have a long waiting list though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now