Lucy Sparkles for a 5th birthday?

(5 Posts)
Morefuntobehad Sat 16-Jan-16 18:31:23

Hi another party thread!
Has anyone used Lucy Sparkles for a party at this sort of age - or can anyone recommend something similar.
Will be approx 20 kids boys and girls.

LucySparkles Sun 17-Jan-16 18:02:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

mandajaneo Mon 18-Jan-16 12:49:41

Hi, I used Lucy Sparkles for my daughter's 4 birthday party and have booked her again for her 5th party in a couple of weeks. My daughter knew Lucy from attending her classes, so I was fairly confident it would be good. We had a Frozen theme and the children loved it, including the boys as Lucy is careful not to make it too 'girly'. She takes them on an adventure with music, movement and lots of fun. All the children were enthralled for an hour - there wasn't one who didn't join in with everything. So yes, I would definitely recommend Lucy.

LittleDisco Wed 20-Jan-16 10:02:14

I have taken both my children to Lucy sparkles classes and therefore booked a lucy sparkles entertainer for oldest 4th birthday which was fab. Very engaging, lots of singing and dancing. We now also use a Lucy Sparkles entertainer as Elsa at our Little Disco Company Frozen birthday parties, so I can thoroughly recommend as both a mum and a colleague.

Liveinthepresent Tue 26-Jan-16 13:38:10

Thanks so much for the votes of confidence - we are going for it !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now