**CLOSED** Win A Béaba Babycook® (RRP £109.95): Cooking Balanced, Blended, Creative Meals For Your Littlest Ones In 15 Minutes!

(7 Posts)
LocalEditorMerton Mon 07-Dec-15 10:57:10

We've teamed up with Béaba to offer our Mumsnetters the chance to win a Babycook®, making weaning easier, and allowing parents to create nutritious, balanced and creative meals for little ones in 15 minutes.

The Béaba Babycook® is an all-in-one steamer-blender that allows parents to give their tots the best nutritional start in life when introducing their first solids. Parents can cook a range of perfectly balanced, blended food for the foodies of the future. The innovative, compact design is practical as well as functional, and fits perfectly into any kitchen.

Béaba understands how important healthy eating is especially for little ones when they start eating proper food, so they get all the vitamins and minerals they need. The Béaba Babycook® allows parents to choose what ingredients goes into their baby’s food, with no hidden sugars or salts. The quick and easy cooking process means less time in the kitchen and more time with little ones, with meals ready from fridge to highchair in minutes. Simply steam a variety of nutritional and healthy ingredients: vegetables, fruit, fish and meat; rice, pasta and quinoa then blend the delicious combination to the preferred texture, whilst retaining all the vital nutrients. The defrosting and reheating option is perfect for meal planning, simply pop the meal to reheat in and steam, safe in the knowledge that nutrients and vitamins won’t be lost.

The large cooking bowl (1100 ml) in the Béaba Babycook® helps kick-start in-sync family eating as meals can be prepared for toddlers and adults as well as weaning babies. The fabulous colours and compact design won’t look out of place in even the most stylish of kitchens and the easy clip system can be used with one hand, perfect for parents with tots who like to lend a hand in the kitchen.

To be in with a chance of winning one, please comment on the thread below on memories, mishaps or marvels cooking weaning food for your child(ren). You can increase your odds of winning by entering on our FB page and/or RT&Following the competition thread on Twitter.

The competition will close on Thursday, 31 December 2015. The winner will be randomly drawn and details will be put up on this thread within 24 hours. (NB. The prize is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded).

The Béaba Babycook® is available at John Lewis, Amazon and JoJo Maman Bebe.

summerpuddingandclottedcream Tue 08-Dec-15 12:27:20

Ooh - many mishaps! Give your baby lots of spoons to hold when you're feeding them so they can't pick up the bowl and hurl it on the floor/at your head. And don't get too uptight about the (horrendous, tear-inducing) mess every meal time. They eventually get the hang of it grin.

LupitaWoods Tue 08-Dec-15 18:27:38

Never feed your baby in a carpeted room, personally I think having your baby naked in the bath with a bowl of food is probably the best idea.....with the heating on full blast

BrionyB Tue 08-Dec-15 21:58:52

My little girl always used to look like she was wearing fake tan after eating anything with a tomato based sauce like bolognaise because she used to get it all over.

mummytofour Tue 08-Dec-15 23:04:53

I wish I had known what happened to the nappies after feeding my baby mashed banana. Only another parent will understand this one!

DrE678 Mon 28-Dec-15 13:13:31

My MIL gave my DS beetroot when he was just over a year. He had a purple chin and splodges all over his face for days after, that stuff sure does stain! An old lady in the supermarket asked me about his 'birth marks' and clearly didn't believe me when I claimed they were just beetroot stains.

LocalEditorMerton Fri 01-Jan-16 10:09:45

This competition is now closed. The winner was randomly chosen and was a competition entrant via Twitter - @pegasus1975.

Thank you for entering. Look out for some more great competitions in 2016.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now