**CLOSED** Win An Anna Jones' Limited Edition Riverford Vegetarian Recipe Box (making 3 winter warming meals for 2)!

(4 Posts)
LocalEditorMerton Wed 14-Oct-15 13:58:56

#‎Win‬ an Anna Jones' (celebrated cook and cookery writer) Limited Edition Riverford Organic Farms Vegetarian Recipe Box (available with FREE delivery 12 October - 6 November 2015) this October!

The Anna Jones' recipe box (retailing @£33.95) will contain everything needed to make three hearty meals for two, showcasing the breadth of options available for vibrant vegetable centred cooking at home. Anna’s recipes will create wholesome, warming dishes, ideal as we enter into autumn and the days begin to get colder. Commenting on the partnership, Anna says, "Riverford shares my passion for great-quality food that will make you feel good.”

To be in with a chance of winning one of Anna's Riverford Limited Edition Vegetarian Recipe Boxes, please comment on this thread and/or like this competition (and comment on one of the related posts) on our Facebook page by 28/10/2015.

What is your favourite warming winter recipe (veggie or otherwise)?

And don't forget to tell your facebook friends about our ‪#‎RiverfordXAnnaJones‬ competition too!

(Please note that Riverford Ts&Cs apply, and that the winner's prize can only be delivered if Riverford provide deliveries within your area - please check here before entering: www.riverford.co.uk/somgt/checkout/).

www.riverford.co.uk/
www.facebook.com/riverford
@Riverford

LupitaWoods Thu 15-Oct-15 10:58:03

My favorite winter warmer is Faggots, mash and mushy peas. A guilty pleasure, and real comfort food

TortorSW17 Sun 25-Oct-15 14:16:01

A home-made soup or rice and a veggie chilli - very warming on a cold night! I love grated cheese on top too - is that strange?

LocalEditorMerton Thu 29-Oct-15 13:40:18

The competition is now closed across the website and FB page. Congratulations to TortorSW17 who is the winner. I will PM you shortly to ensure you receive your prize within the timeframe that the Limited Edition Vegetarian Recipe Box is available (6th November 2015).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now