Seeking local parents of 2.5 yr olds :)

(4 Posts)
Carriemum Thu 08-Oct-15 06:00:35

Hi there,

I'm English and my husband is Peruvian. We moved to the wimbledon chase/raynes park area in April from Clapham. Our daughter is 2.5yrs and we are expecting our second child early next Feb. I am keen to get to know other parents with similar aged children to our first so that they can play together whilst I get a chance for some
adult conversation, tea and biscuits during feeds!! I loved having a network of friends near me before and I'd love to build something here.

Thanks!
Carrie

LocalEditorMerton Fri 09-Oct-15 06:52:13

Hi Carriemum

Welcome to Merton. Hope you enjoy bringing up your children here - it's a fab borough for family life wink.

We have several active meet-up groups that you are welcome to join. And a book group too, if you can get childcare once every six-eight weeks on a Thursday evening (we meet centrally in Wimbledon).

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Kate

Jemimaclare Tue 10-Nov-15 12:47:05

Hi Carrie,
My name is Clare I am a young 37 year old English mum with a two year old daughter, we live in the Putney Heath area but can drive, my email is groverclare@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to catch up

LocalEditorMerton Wed 11-Nov-15 14:48:44

Hi ladies

Just to say that you're more than welcome to come along to our seasonal soiree too, if you can find childcare, and/or aren't otherwise engaged. wink

Hope you've managed to touch base too?

Kate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now