WIN A MEAL FOR FOUR* (TWO ADULTS & TWO CHILDREN) AT THE NEW LOOK JIMMY’S WIMBLEDON**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**

(19 Posts)
LocalEditorMerton Mon 13-Jul-15 11:05:55

Check out the fabulous new look Jimmy's World Kitchen in Wimbledon and feast on a choice of over 100 dishes!

Jimmy’s World Kitchen has a brand new look and even more amazing dishes than before AND all soft drinks are FREE! That’s right, Jimmy's Wimbledon now offers unlimited soft drinks included in the price, including 30 kinds of soft drinks, 3 kinds of slush, 3 fruit squashes and 2 kinds of juices - all included and unlimited!

Now with over 100 incredible dishes from 10 countries, Jimmy’s creates fresh and authentic dishes from Italy, India, Mexico, China, Japan and Thailand – plus a taste of the Deep South of America. Whether you are tempted by overloaded tacos, partial to pizza or craving a beautifully tender curry, Jimmy’s has delicious dishes to satisfy the whole family. Also, Jimmy’s Wimbledon has live cooking stations where you can create your own dishes and watch as the expert chefs get to work cooking in a theatre of fire and aromas. Seriously cool!

To celebrate the reopening, we have teamed up with Jimmy’s to offer one lucky Mumsnetter the chance to treat their family (two adults and two children) to a free meal* (excluding alcoholic beverages) at their *Wimbledon restaurant.

To be in with a chance of winning, please comment (on the thread below) on the following question. (Please note that you do need to be a registered Mumsnetter to enter. If you're not already one, why not join us here? It's quick and very simple):

If you could have an unlimited supply of any dish, what would it be ?

The competition closes on Monday, 10th August 2015 (midday), after which time a winner will be selected at random and contacted shortly thereafter. Ts & Cs apply (see below).

Terms and Conditions:
*Valid at Jimmy’s Restaurants Wimbledon venue only. Redemption of this prize cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer. The monetary value of the prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Management reserve rights at all times. The prize entitles the winner to a free meal for 2 adults and 2 children. The prize winner must redeem their prize within 28 days of winning.

Jimmy's World Kitchen Wimbledon
122 The Broadway
Wimbledon
SW19 1RH
Tel: 0208 417 0444
wimbledon@jimmysrestaurants.com
@Jimmys_Official

Myridas Mon 13-Jul-15 11:44:34

It would have to be curry. Tandoori would be delicious, or Tikka or Korma or... anything Indian for me smile

1Greenpark Mon 13-Jul-15 13:52:33

It would have to be Jimmy's Japanese cuisine - specifically SUSHI for me, because its my favourite dish to have and I wasn't allowed it whilst I was pregnant, but since having my little one I can go crazy and eat it all up smile smile smile

MitchamBelle Mon 13-Jul-15 14:18:05

I'd go for Mexican fajitas with some jalapeño poppers on the side... Drooling at the thought!

hanliying Mon 13-Jul-15 14:51:39

fish!

DeltaAutos Tue 14-Jul-15 11:05:12

A bit obscure, but I'd go for Doubles' - a Trinidadian fast-food dish made with chickpeas and delicious fried breads, coloured with turmeric. Usually served hot with a very spicy pepper sauce, and eaten for all meals (including breakfast). There aren't many places you can get it in the UK - I can think of two places in London that make it. Incredibly easy to make, my mum makes it. It is ridiculously moreish - therefore you would need an endless supply! I say 'it', when the dish could be referred to as 'them'. Who knows.

Fiona @ Delta Autos Wimbledon

PheasantPlucker Wed 15-Jul-15 11:14:10

Thai green curry. Definitely!

CentreCourtWimbledon Wed 15-Jul-15 22:01:46

Spaghetti Puttanesca - olives, capers and anchovies with a hint of chilli. Delicious

puppetfut Fri 17-Jul-15 10:37:03

mashed potato!

bbleefss Sat 18-Jul-15 15:01:56

macaroni cheese and burnt fried onions.....

katy1213 Sat 18-Jul-15 18:03:18

A big plate of cold sausage sandwiches, on doorsteps of white bread and lots of mustard on the side - I'm sure I could always manage one more!

tracygjp Wed 22-Jul-15 15:40:18

Roast lamb. I could eat that forever

Smoothtalking121 Sun 26-Jul-15 11:38:13

Margerita

LupitaWoods Wed 29-Jul-15 15:30:34

Emma's Cambodian fish hotpot, scrumdiddlyumptious

mallyBoyle Fri 31-Jul-15 19:16:35

Definitely curry! Actually, definitely food!

District13Tribute Tue 04-Aug-15 14:56:05

Rice and dal. Simple but never fails.

District13Tribute Tue 04-Aug-15 14:56:33

Rice and dahl. Simple but never fails.

TortorSW17 Wed 05-Aug-15 09:27:00

Er so much to chose from ...but perhaps somethign really comfort foody like homemade macaroni cheese. From Jimmy's it would be rice with potato and aubergine curry - delicious!

LocalEditorMerton Tue 11-Aug-15 13:50:14

Thanks for entering the competition which is now closed. The winner has been randomly drawn and pleased to announce it's DeltaAutos! I will be PMing you shortly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now