Has anyone experienced Stagecoach in David Lloyd, Merton park

(11 Posts)
ESelecta Wed 24-Jun-15 12:36:43

Hi all, I have been thinking of getting my kids started with Stagecoach, the nearest one to my house is David Lloyd centre.
Before I part with the cash, just wanted to know if its any good.
Does it really make a difference if I go to David Lloyd or the mansell Road one or Wimbledon High School? Just wanted to hear from parents if you have a 1st hand experience with any of the above mentioned centres. Any tips/advise and help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

LocalEditorMerton Thu 25-Jun-15 12:55:44

Hi ESelecta, I've asked the question on our FB page, so hoping you'll get a response shortly.

ESelecta Thu 25-Jun-15 14:19:53

Thank you soo much, appreciate your help.

ESelecta Tue 30-Jun-15 16:02:22

Can someone pls help me with my query. If I delay paying the fees, I might lose the spot but if I pay now and find out later they are not good...I am wasting my time and money.
So your opinions would be very useful.
Many thanks all

FoxForce5 Tue 30-Jun-15 17:03:22

A friend's daughter goes...she raves about it. (Both the mum and the daughter!) I haven't specifically asked but I know she would say its worth the money.

FoxForce5 Tue 30-Jun-15 17:04:03

I think she goes to Mansell Road.

OffallyGOod Wed 01-Jul-15 22:02:21

It is a lot of fun, all the kids love it and the Merton park stagecoach is run by lovely teachers.

ESelecta Thu 02-Jul-15 12:25:08

Thats great, thank you soo much FoxForce5 and OffallyGood. I was wondering if the David Lloyd one is any good as I believe they have different teachers for different locations.

FoxForce5 Fri 03-Jul-15 10:49:30

They may do but on (very) brief acquaintance they are a v professional outfit. I'd be surprised if their teachers at David Lloyd weren't up to the same standard as their main schools.

OffallyGOod Sat 04-Jul-15 23:36:55

We go to David Lloyd one and are very happy

2FatLadied Sun 05-Jul-15 10:54:35

I don't know about Stagecoach, but I do know of similar courses locally.

Reflect Productions lets a child try for a week and see, or you can do one of their holiday courses and see if you like it. They are in Merton Park.

There's also various musical theatre classes around, linked to ballet schools (dd's friends do one on a Saturday morning in Raynes Park), and some after school clubs that are similar, too, depending on which school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now