Nurseries in Wimbledon that offer half days

(4 Posts)
annaK72 Tue 05-May-15 14:54:44

We live off Wimbledon Broadway, near the YMCA. In September our daughter is starting at Wimbledon High School. I want to find a local nursery for our two year old son that will offer half days.
Can anyone recommend one?
Best wishes
Anna

2FatLadied Fri 08-May-15 16:15:11

Do you mean nursery as in daycare or as in preschool? If the latter, I can highly recommend Maria Montessori Children's House on Kingston Road. It does morning sessions, plus the option of lunch club and a couple of afternoon sessions - they're very flexible and both my kids have loved going there.

Primafacie Wed 10-Jun-15 23:22:16

Hi OP, my DD and DS went to Castle Kindergarten, which is within easy reach of where you are and of WHS. I have also heard good things about the Willows, which is just across the road from Castle.

I may be presumptuous, but Castle is good at preparing boys for pre prep. Feel free to PM me if you want further info. By the way my DD is also at WHS - lovely school.

Cubmom Tue 16-Jun-15 13:17:32

Another one for Castle here. It's a really good nursery a and great at getting them ready for school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now