Planning A Marvellous and Merry Merton Mumsnetters' Meet-up!

(6 Posts)
LocalEditorMerton Mon 15-Sep-14 13:41:32

We had a lovely meet-up yesterday evening so thanks to those MNetters who came along and sorry to those of you who couldn't make it this time.

So, in the spirit of spreading a bit of early festive cheer (hope we didn't hear any groans???), thought we'd start planning a pre-Christmas get-together before your diaries fill up smile.

Date - Saturday seems to be the best night of the week. Probably the 29th November or the 6th December. Which would suit best?

Venue - Please don't be shy with suggestions. We may wish to consider a restaurant/gastropub that's a bit 'off-piste' on the grounds that it might make for a more cosy (and less noisy) venue! Entirely up to you though!

Please do join in with the planning. We'll keep the date preferences and venue suggestions open to discussion until the 10th October 2014. When we've agreed on both, further details will be posted up on the Wimbledon Meet-ups board.

Everyone most welcome wink. Bit frustrated that it's way too early for Christmas emoticons yet.

TheCommoner Wed 17-Sep-14 13:14:10

Either date is good for me, but I'd suggest 29 November simply because December gets so hectic. smile

LocalEditorMerton Wed 17-Sep-14 13:44:58

Hi The Commmoner,
Think you may be right (and hope you're feeling much better now?). Watch this space.
wink.

LocalEditorMerton Thu 02-Oct-14 13:07:31

It's a date!

Saturday, 6th December at Eggs Benedict, 224 Merton High Street (Wimbledon rather than Tooting end!), SW19 1AU (Tel: 0207 998 1716)

Menu here.

Time to be confirmed but likely to be around 7.30 pm.

Please do sign up on the Meet-ups page if you would like to come along.

All welcome wink.

LocalEditorMerton Wed 03-Dec-14 10:18:44

Hi everyone,

Realise that this pre-Christmas meet-up was arranged many moons ago and that it may have slipped your minds that it's looming - this coming Saturday (6th).

It would be great if you could just let me know if you're still planning on coming, those of you who said 'yes'.

Thanks

Kate tbsmile

LocalEditorMerton Sat 06-Dec-14 23:14:23

Lovely evening. Hope you all got home safely!

Merry Christmas! fsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now