Morden mums meetup

(8 Posts)
mamazan Fri 04-Jul-14 02:26:43

Hello all you local mums (and dads). I'm organising days/evenings out in and around Morden and I'm keen to hear any suggestions for excursions. Our next Morden meetup will be a trip to Morden Hall Park as the Weather is perfect for it. Please do sign up to the Morden meetup group for updates and to get involved!

L

LocalEditorMerton Sun 06-Jul-14 17:55:09

Particularly during the summer months when the weather is nicer and it's not so difficult to get around the borough, it's worth going to a meet-up even if it's not in your usual stomping ground. A good way to explore possibly new places (particularly if you are relatively new to the area), make new friends and see what else is going on locally!

Morden Hall Park is easily accessed by bus routes and the tram. There's lots to do there for all ages, including an oudoor wooden adventure playground, lots of wide, open spaces for picnic and al fresco games and bike hire!

AlexWimbledon Sun 06-Jul-14 18:12:10

X

AlexWimbledon Sun 06-Jul-14 18:13:08

Where is the Morden meet up group? Facebook? Or another thread on MN?

2BoysSW19 Sun 06-Jul-14 18:15:43

Where do I sign up? What's the age of children going? Mine are 3 and 6. ☺

LocalEditorMerton Sun 06-Jul-14 19:18:33

Hi AlexWimbledon and 2BoysSW19

You can sign up here. You are welcome to join in. If you are worried about your DCs not having anyone to play with, 2BoysSW19, you could always encourage a friend with similarly aged DCs to come along too wink.

Kate

AlexWimbledon Sun 06-Jul-14 20:20:37

Mine's 3,5, she takes a while to warm up so doesn't make instant friends but usually by the time of departure she doesn't want to leavehmm

mamazan Thu 28-Jan-16 11:34:32

Hello all,
I am a mother and a qualified Primary school teacher, with extensive experience of working with children 3-17. I am thinking about running weekday evening drama classes in Morden.

The sessions will be workshops aimed at helping children to develop their confidence, support interactions with their peers and a structured way that allows for creative expression.

The sessions will be held once a week and will be pitched as an after school club.

I would like feedback from all parents on whether this is something that they would be interested in for their children? And if there are any further considerations.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now