good local GP Surgery

(7 Posts)
Bianks Tue 11-Feb-14 16:20:01

Hello all!

I've recently moved to Clarence Road, SW19 and am looking for a good local GP Surgery. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have a 4 month old. Thank you!

Willemdefoeismine Tue 11-Feb-14 18:59:04

Hi Bianks

There's the one on the High Street (near the Community Centre) which is supposedly going to relocate to the building above Donald Hope Library at some stage....

The one on the corner of Longley Road (Waterfall House) has now relocated to further towards Tooting (near St George's) with a chemist attached (in a new building) Freeman and Partners....

Then there's another one just off Longley Road (possibly Trevelyon Road?) near the Longley Road end.....

I also think there's one further up on Merton High Street (just beyond the Savacentre) in the modern parade which includes a chemist (usually a giveaway that there's a GP Practice nearby!)

Hopefully someone else might be able to give you some other advice!

TheHouseofMirth Tue 11-Feb-14 19:25:26

Clarence Road is in South Park Garden area yes? Then I can recommend the Princes Road Practice. I would avoid the one in Alexandra Road, if possible.

OffallyGOod Tue 11-Feb-14 21:37:00

You are right opposite the Alexander ROad surgery, which is good. I wouldn't look further. I have always managed to get same day appointment, good with prescription requests etc

OffallyGOod Tue 11-Feb-14 21:38:36

Sorry MAssive mistake, meant PRinces Road surgery not Alexander!,

VictoryGirl Tue 11-Feb-14 22:31:22

I was in Princes Rd but didn't find it great. Changed to Church Lane which I think is ok. Have had a few issues. I don't think any practice is perfect!

Willemdefoeismine Wed 12-Feb-14 12:21:37

I'm sorry blush, for some strange reason I though Clarence Road was in Colliers Wood - please ignore my initial post!

Yes, I agree, VictoryGirl, I'm not sure any practice is perfect!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now