Anyone used/know of any night nurses ? daughter may have to go on ebay if no sleep soon!

(4 Posts)
Madammoiselle Mon 12-Oct-09 22:14:19

I have a 5 month old who has been waking in the night from 14 weeks (little madam slept through for 7 weeks from 7 weeks and lulled us into a false sense of security!) and is getting worse, husband and I are on our knees and need to establish good sleep pattern as I have to return to work soon, can barely string together coherent sentence due to sleep deprevation !

Has anyone got any recommendations for a night nanny who can help us get this sorted?

kimlek Thu 16-Jun-11 17:00:27

Hi
I can highly recommend 'Sleep Through Dawn' - www.SleepThroughDawn.co.uk

She was absolutely brilliant with my monkey! She's not a night nanny though so I don't think she'll stay the night. She is quite keen that parents learn how to deal with situations themselves rather than take over! She was absolutely fantastic with us & totally turned our life around after just a few weeks!! Highly, highly recommend!!

TheSecondComing Sun 26-Jun-11 12:31:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Siunne Tue 05-Jul-11 10:18:55

My daughter didnt sleep for 9 months - we were at our wits end! We employed a lady from Formby (Sleeptight maternity Services) who came and stayed with us for 3 nights. Not cheap but it worked. Her name is Katie-Jane - 07858 788789

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now