Tameside Mums!!!

(14 Posts)
aidansmummy06 Tue 05-Aug-08 21:27:08

Hi i am looking to meet some local mums as i have lived in the ashton/guide bridge area for almost 2 years and still don't know anyone! Are there any local activities or anyone want to exchange emails? I have a gorgeous 2 year old boy called Aidan and i am 22 and work part time at the hospital as an office worker.

Thanks Natasha

lollipop78 Sat 09-Aug-08 20:11:11

Hiya Natasha, im also from Tameside, im a 29 year old mum of 2 girls, im fairly new to the area too, am a secretary (hoping to get a job at the local hosp when i get back off maternity!) and would love to chat. Im not keen on puttin my email on here tho so if you would like to leave urs and we can get started! xx

mumlovesmusic Wed 29-Apr-09 21:33:20

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone in the Tameside area is still looking to meet new/ish mums? I'm 29 and live in Denton, my wee girl is 9 months old. I've lived here for nearly 3 years and still don't know many people in the area.

Would be pleased to hear from any other local ladies!

Mary Ann

whyme2 Wed 29-Apr-09 21:36:57

Hi Mary ann,
I live in Hyde, am 32 and have four children. Would you like to meet.
I've been here 6 months and I'm still getting to know the area and people.

mumlovesmusic Wed 06-May-09 19:54:54

Hi Whyme2,

sorry for the delay in replying, have only just checked back onto this thread! Yeah, it would be lovely to meet although I am going on holiday for two weeks on Monday (and packing for four days before then!!). Would you like to send me your email address and I'll send you an email when we get back (round about the 22nd May) and we can arrange something??

M.A. x

whyme2 Wed 06-May-09 20:06:24

okay.
mattandheather@hotmaildotcodotuk

mumlovesmusic Fri 08-May-09 19:32:42

Cool, speak to you when I get back! x

KayML Sat 09-May-09 20:10:54

Hello, I've only just seen this thread. I too am new to the area (well as an adult and parent anyway). We moved back to Hyde in February, after living in the South East for the best part of 15 years. I'm 33 and have a 2 year old son, called Oliver. We don't know too many people round here, especially folks with kids.

I was wondering if we could please gate crash your meet up? It would be great to get to know some local mum's and kids.

Kay

mumlovesmusic Sun 10-May-09 16:51:22

Hi Kay, of course you can! Do you want to send me your email address and I'll email both you and whyme2 at the same time?

M.A. x

mumlovesmusic Sun 10-May-09 16:53:45

Hi Kay, of course you can! Do you want to send me your email address and I'll email both you and whyme2 at the same time?

M.A. x

KayML Mon 11-May-09 22:19:27

Hi M.A,

That's fab, thank you grin. My email is kmoorcroft86@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you
Kay

KayML Mon 11-May-09 22:22:23

PS. Enjoy your holidays xx

GooniesNeverSayDie Sat 16-May-09 19:25:26

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that we've just set up a NEW local site specifically for the Tameside area.

It's listed as Hyde (due to techie issues) but we're hoping that it will basically cover the whole of Tameside.

Not much listed just yet but hoping to get things going over the next few months.

So, please do join us there too!!

GooniesNeverSayDiesmile

mumlovesmusic Mon 01-Jun-09 13:10:25

Hi Whyme2,

Just wondering if you're still interested in meeting up? I sent an email last week but not sure if you got it or not. Let me know!

If anyone else in the area would like to meet up too, just post on here. The more the merrier!

M.A

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now