Meeting up in Manchester anyone?

(9 Posts)
JPC17 Wed 09-Jan-08 12:46:16

Hello, my name's Jane, I'm 32 and live in Didsbury. I'm mum to Charlie (16 months) and Amelia (6 weeks). I've tried to work the 'meet a mum' section of this site but I can't (not v computer literate!!) so am posting on here.

Would love to meet other mums in my area for coffee/baby cinema/walks/chats. My son goes to nursery on Tues and Wed so if you've got a small baby and are free on those days would love to meet up. Otherwise, if you are brave or have 2 of similar ages would be good to meet up on other days.

Hope to hear from other mums.
Jane

Carolbrad Sat 26-Jan-08 07:30:10

Hi

I'm not a mum yet, only 12 weeks gone, but please keep me posted if you end up doing a meet up, and would love to meet other mums. I'm in Chorlton.

aliceelinsmum Mon 28-Jan-08 15:52:26

Hi
I go to a baby group at Ivy Cottage on a Thursday which is good - 2.30 until 4. My stepson goes to school in didsbury too, and I pick him up on a wednesday at 3.30, so would love to meet for a coffee before this - I have a 7 year old stepson, Cole, and a 10 week old daughter Alice

missalice Wed 06-Feb-08 21:15:06

Hi,

I live in Levenshulme and am about to give birth (in the next few days hopefully). I have also got a five-year-old.

I would definitely be up for a meet-up if anyone else is interested,so please keep me posted if you organise anything.

Thanks.

ConniJ Sat 23-Feb-08 10:16:07

Hi!

I live in Salford and have just moved here. I would love to catch up with anyone. I have a 5 year old, at school and a 2.5 year old.

Let me know if you organise anything.

Conni
grin

OuiseyPuff Wed 27-Feb-08 12:36:30

ConniJ,
I moved to Swinton just before Christmas and I dont know anyone. Where abouts do you live?
Louise

Nilly Fri 07-Mar-08 19:47:12

Hi,

I'm Nilly, 32yrs old, living in Cheetham Hill (North Manchester) with my hubby and 6 month old son.

Tend to be in the city most days so would love to meet up for coffee/chat some time as have only recently moved back to the city and have few friends left here.

Nilly

Nilly Wed 12-Mar-08 08:57:59

I can't seem to work out how to reply to anyone's messages on this website! It just refuses everything I try and write.

So, if anyone fancies meeting up in the city some time, let me know, as I'm in most days of the week or travelling about on buses/trains to various places for a chnage of scenery!

Contact me at:

nillyt@yahoo.com

Thanks. Hope to see you soon!

bhk3 Sun 17-Aug-08 19:17:23

hi nilly i too live in cheethamhill and my dd is 6 months old lets meet up sometime. love 2 talk 2 u as we both seem to be facing same situations as our babies r of same age. looking forward to c u
cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now