After school activities

(4 Posts)
Eggster Mon 19-Sep-16 16:50:50

Does anyone know of a useful 'go to' source to find out about all the different kids activities offered in Trafford?

There seem to be a real lack of arts & crafts and science based after school activities, which I have seen offered in other boroughs, which is quite surprising.

Mummy287 Wed 25-Oct-17 13:34:54

I have wondered the same thing- so I hope you get an answer!

Harree Wed 25-Oct-17 23:07:17

Whereabouts in Trafford are you? Altrincham has a fair few offerings, Local Creation, Sew Creative & Parsley Pie are just a few off the top of my head. Raring to Go usually has fairly up to date listings & there are a few FB groups (rainy city kids often mention trafford based info).
Not after school but twice a year, Sci-Tech (easter & first few weeks of summer hols) runs an AMAZING science experience. Not cheap, but worth it!

mancone Thu 26-Oct-17 19:11:13

Have you tried the Hoop app? Put in by our postcode and age of kid(s) and it tells you what's on nearby. I just started using it and already found something on my doorstep that I didn't even know existed. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now