Your travel experience with low cost airlines (Ryanair, easyJet, Jet2, Wizz Air, Flybe, Norwegian, Thomson or any other European low cost airlines)

(1 Post)
Ann1993 Tue 09-Feb-16 15:10:29

Hello everyone! My name is Anna and I am a final year student from Manchester Metropolitan University. At the moment I am writing my dissertation and conduction a research to critically evaluate customer satisfaction with low cost airlines in Europe. I am focusing on different travellers, however I am more interested to gather information from families with young children. I am researching if families with children had a good travel experience with low cost airlines, and what improvements could be made in order to increase their satisfaction. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend 5 minutes of your time to fill in my dissertation questionnaire. I have attached the link for my questionnaire with this message. Questionnaire is purely confidential and anonymous, it does not include any personal questions, such as name or address.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1pqBsFbi9lrO4oXv9TtfBk0Dnzu5DrkhnzbvkvF2by68/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you very much for your time reading my message! Your responses will be extremely beneficial to my study. Have a good day!

Many thanks,
Anna

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now