The Barlow RC Didsbury

(5 Posts)
Queenprawn Mon 01-Jun-15 22:26:44

Hello Local Mums,

My DD is starting at The Barlow RC in September. I wondered if there were any mums with children there on here ,who have time to meet up for a coffee? DD has been at prep school miles away so I dont know any local mums and would like to. I'm keen for her to join athletics,a martial art and dance classes so any first hand experience of local clubs would be really appreciated. Really exciting times but could do with a friendly face smile

halemummy5 Tue 02-Jun-15 11:57:20

Hi, I'm afraid I don't live in Didsbury but my friend has children in The Barlow RC and really rates it. The staff are on the ball and supportive.
There is a good martial arts centre next to the Post Office in Didsbury Village. The classes listed on this site will give you loads of info. Good luck.

itsahen Mon 08-Jun-15 23:05:20

Most of the DC come from StCaths St Cuthberts and other catholic schools. There is every club known to child in Didsbury so StCaths children will be there too... The martial arts centre is Didsbury Black belt academy. There are classes at Parrswood too. There are gym classes at Barlow that lots go to.

itsahen Mon 08-Jun-15 23:06:38

Look at Diddsbury theatre school for dance classes. Look at St Caths for Cubs and brownies.

itsahen Mon 08-Jun-15 23:11:20

St Caths church also has children's service 9.30 on Sunday, mainly younger children pre yr 4 but coffee after and a bunch of friendly mums & dads

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now