Lonely mama of 2

(4 Posts)
mummy2eli Wed 12-Nov-14 19:24:27

Hi
I've recently had baby 2 and I'm struggling to find groups locally that are suitable for both my 2 year old and the 1 month old. Obviously at this stage the 1 month old doesn't need anything to entertain her but would like to find groups that once she is more active, bouncers, rattles etc. would be available as well as toys and activities for the 2 year old.
I live in Levenshulme but have the car most days so any groups that are cheap and not on the other side of the city centre I am happy to travel.
The best group I've attended recently is Chatterboxes at the church on Fog Lane, felt really welcome and Eli loved it!

Itsfabupnorth Thu 13-Nov-14 16:24:34

We have a meet up in Expo Lounge once a month if you look at Meet up page, also there is a great toddler group at St James & Emmanual babies & toddlers local.mumsnet.com/manchester-trafford/baby-toddler-groups

itsahen Fri 14-Nov-14 12:17:32

Ivy toddlers is awesome too in didsbury - runs lots of different times in the week. One pound inc tea and snacks. Do try it

itsahen Fri 14-Nov-14 12:18:18

Happy cats in whalley range is very very cheap and friendly too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now