Parents supporting Parents, Volunteering Opportunities with Home-Start Trafford and Salford

(1 Post)
CarolineHSTS Fri 28-Feb-14 15:48:24

Would you like to be a volunteer?
Are you a parent?
Do you appreciate the pleasure of having children as well as understand the difficulties?
Could you spare 3 hours per week?
Would you like to support a family going through a difficult time?
If yes…

Home-Start Trafford and Salford is a voluntary organisation that recruits and trains volunteers who then visit families in their own homes to offer support, friendship and practical help.
Volunteer Quotes: “This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference”
“an amazing and inspiring training programme”
What families say: “ my volunteer has been a lifeline, I don’t know where I would have been without her”
We have training courses coming up in May and June/July 2014 on the dates below. We would love to hear from you if you are interested.

The May course will run from 09:30am to 2:45pm on 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th and 21st at St Matthews Church Hall, Stretford.

The June/July course will be held on a Monday and Tuesday evening from 6pm-9pm on 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th, 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th at Stretford Children’s Centre.

All volunteers are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure.

If you are unable to attend these courses, we do run courses throughout the year so please contact us.
0161 865 4222
admin@hsts.org.uk
Home-Start Trafford and Salford
www.hsts.org.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now