Looking to meet other mums

(8 Posts)
Lhorrell Wed 11-Dec-13 14:16:14

Hi I'm looking to meet other mums for play dates and maybe even the odd glass of wine. I have 2 boys aged 2 and 5 months. Drop me a message smile

5ueann Tue 07-Jan-14 09:56:32

Hi there, would be interested in meeting up for a play date :-) I have 2 children. My little girl is 4 and at pre school and I have a 1 yr old boy who sadly never gets to do very much!! Wait to hear from you :-)

Itsfabupnorth Tue 07-Jan-14 11:43:05

Sounds like a plan smile where abouts are you both? we have a few new meet ups coming up in Hale and Didsbury & a new one in Sale too. If your in a different area then we could put it on meet up board as well. you can also email me manchester@mumsnetlocal.com I am the local editor :-)

tanzrash Thu 13-Mar-14 15:48:00

Hi Both,
I live in chorlton i have a 1 year old girl would like to meet up also if anyone's around

Tanz

Lhorrell Thu 13-Mar-14 16:17:36

Hi Tanz we haven't had a chance to meet yet but would be good to me u too x

Itsfabupnorth Thu 13-Mar-14 16:47:18

There is a meet up in Chorlton happening on a Tuesday afternoon at the Post Box cafe, I'll find out the date and get back to you smile

tanzrash Sat 15-Mar-14 14:14:37

I'm so sorry I should have said before I work Tuesday till Thursday! Any other day I'm available! Thanks for all the lovely replies

Mummyj0j0 Wed 02-Apr-14 16:22:33

Hi All,

I'm the local Mumsnet ambassador for Chorlton. We are having a meetup in Chorlton. The details are below and you can join the group by following the link where you'll be kept informed of this and future meet ups.

local.mumsnet.com/manchester-trafford/group-meet-ups/chorlton-cum-hardy

Details of the next Chorlton cum Hardy group meet-up are:

Date: 2014-04-29
Time: 10.30 - 12 noon
Venue: The Post Box Cafe
Address: Post Office Square, 543 Wilbraham Road
Postcode: M21 9PP

See you soon!

Mummyj0j0

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now