The Edge: A Brand New Theatre & Arts Centre in Chorlton

(3 Posts)
DanWatersEdge Mon 26-Sep-11 18:05:30

Hello there,

My name's Dan and I thought I'd inform you of Chorlton's very own, brand new, Theatre & Arts Centre. We're new fringe theatre venue in Manchester and have a 70 seater theatre. It's run by Waters Edge Arts, producers of high quality participatory theatre with 25 years experience.

We're offering some great opportunities for kids to be creative here, from our youth theatre ( which includes acting, singing & dancing) to visiting classes such as Manchester Young Musicians & Artful Splodgers. We also have some really fantastic puppet shows coming up for young children, including The Magician's Daughter from ' Little Angel Theatre', who work in association with The Royal Shakespeare Company.

We also have adult classes for parents such as acting for adults, an adults dance class & many more

There's something for everyone here.

If you would like to know more please visit: www.watersedgearts.com

topsmart Mon 26-Sep-11 22:32:57

Thanks dan, this is really interesting. Got excited about the magicians daughter then realised it's only on during the daytime on a school day - what a shame! Maybe I can convince daughter's school to arrange visit...

blahblahblacksheep Tue 27-Sep-11 22:21:45

Thanks Dan, I'll check it out for half term.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now