Relocating to Cheadle

(5 Posts)
feministmam1 Fri 05-Aug-11 18:55:17

Hi all,

I'm in the process of relocating to Cheadle from the North East, with my partner and son (8 yrs). I'd really like to help my son to make new friends in the area. Can anyone recommend local kids clubs or activities? It'd also be great to get your recommendations for after school childcare, as I work full time. I'm hoping his new school will offer this but he won't be allocated a place until September so I'm unsure at the moment!

Thanks x

fenner Sat 06-Aug-11 20:23:33

Bruntwood Park is great. Bouncy castle most weekends in the spring and summer; 2 or 3 different playgrounds; pitch and putt; duck pond; cafe; etc.

There's a summer and half term sports camp based at Cheadle Hulme school (though not run by the school itself) that looks really good, if pricey. I'm sure there are more affordable options as well.

rocketupbum Tue 09-Aug-11 08:00:57

I know Kids Allowed in Cheadle do after school/holiday clubs. Can be bit pricey but good quality.
Good luck with move.

feministmam1 Thu 11-Aug-11 21:49:33

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. They are really helpful. Now I just need to get us all settled in!
x

ShouldBeInBed Thu 11-Aug-11 21:59:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now