School Holiday Activities - Idea's?

(10 Posts)
Mumofjz Tue 10-May-11 16:19:44

Can anyone help - i live in the Swinton Area and looking for Activities for the children for the school holidays - preferably week long ones so i can drop off and then work for couple of hours before picking them back up - i have heard of stagecoach and someone mentioned about a soccer school which runs throughout school holidays but i've no idea - PLEASE HELP

fenner Wed 11-May-11 22:13:03

How old are your children? I found on the netmums site for older children (10+):

Swinton & Pendlebury Angling Scheme

Queesnmere lodge, off Queensway, Swinton, Greater Manchester, M27 8QE

Telephone: 01617278913
Email: swintonanglers@btinternet.com
Every School holiday April to October inclusive
Monday to Friday
8.30 am till 3.30pm

age range 10 and upwards

limited places available

Mumofjz Sun 15-May-11 00:42:02

sad they are 6 and 9

fenner Sun 15-May-11 10:57:24

Check out the Manchester Netmums local listings. There's not much in your immediate area, but some stuff further afield. Good luck.

Mumofjz Wed 18-May-11 16:35:51

where do i find that?

fenner Thu 19-May-11 11:23:09

Go to www.netmums.com/. You'll need to join my choosing a location, username and password. (Swinton is part of the Manchester site.)

Once you've joined, go to 'Local to You' (green tab) and then 'Local A - Z' and then 'Holiday Playschemes' under 'Activities'. They're listed by location.

fenner Fri 20-May-11 10:30:15

By not my

Mumofjz Fri 20-May-11 10:50:56

Thanks fenner but i'm having real problems trying find what you said. I'm a member, so when i log in where do i go from then - can you please give a precise step by step account becuase i can't find anything smile

Many thanks

fenner Fri 20-May-11 14:43:51

Ok, I'll PM you.

AshleeB Fri 26-Aug-11 12:17:02

I just thought I would give an update on what I did with the kids this summer,

I went too move it sefton with the kids, and they absolutely loved it!

It was amazing weather, everyone could join in! smile we have a great time,

check it out its great! www.moveitsefton.co.uk

Ashlee x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now