Talk

Advanced search

Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Child minder / child care

(4 Posts)
HalfMumHalfBiscuit Wed 07-Oct-09 09:48:38

Hi Blulizard, only just seen your message.

Unfortunately we don't live in a childcare rich area. Most nurseries just pick up from the nearby schools so it depends on the school they are attending and if there is anything nearby. I initially looked at schools with afterschool clubs as these are more useful / cost effective.

What school are they going to?

By the way I still haven't found any child care. I used holidays to sort out my situation in September and I am now on maternity leave.

I will still need child care help in June / July 2010.

Blulizard Thu 10-Sep-09 11:05:13

Hi,
I was wondering if you had any luck with childcare? I'm currently looking for a childminder or nursery in the Llandudno area too who would do a school pick up on mondays, from 3pm to around 5pm. I've got 2 children, 3 1/2 and 5 years old. I found kiddiecorner nursery but they want £21 per child per half day!
Please respond if you see this message, my email address is modrelica (at) hot mail (dot) com

thanks x

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Wed 12-Aug-09 22:59:00

Hi,

Still looking for a child-minder.

My needs have changed a little as I will be on maternity leave from Oct 1st.

I will need help with child-care from 3.15 - 5.30pm Mon to Thurs during September 2009.

I am planning to go back to work in June/July 2010 for 3 days a week and would need a child minder or nanny to look after 9 month old and pick up my 3 year old from school.

Hope someone can help.

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Tue 06-Jan-09 21:27:58

Hi,

I live in Eglwysbach and I am looking for a child minder for my 2.5 year old for when he starts going to the local school which should be in Sept 09.

I work in Llandudno and get back from work around 5.30pm. My husband works in a school and gets back 4.30pm

Would love to hear from anyone who could help or if you know of anyone I can call.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now