Keen to meet mums around Seaforth/Waterloo/Crosby

(11 Posts)
GrowingMum Tue 02-Jun-09 14:06:05

Hi there,

I've been back in Liverpool for about 3 years, with my first turning 3 in July. I'm pregnant again and dreading the thought of another pregnancy and recovery period without having good friends around me.

I'm originally from Northern Ireland, but have moved around loads meaning my nearest and dearest are far-flung.

I met a lovely bunch in the city after my first child but moved from South to North Liverpool and unfortunately lost contact. Being a full-time teacher means I'm not free for daytime meet-ups but if anyone is interested in getting together for a cuppa or owt else, get in touch.grin

Abs

BitOfFun Tue 02-Jun-09 14:20:50

Im in Waterloo- feel free to get in touch! I have a 13 yr old (could come into her own as a babysitter in the next year or two wink) and an eight year old with special needs (think toddler that drives you nuts but FOREVER, lol).

Our kids are nowhere near the same age, but I'm handy for you and happy to help out with kidnap a newborn on occasion, have coffee etc.

GrowingMum Tue 02-Jun-09 21:34:28

Hi BitofFun,

Drop me a line at absandchris@gmail.com

How weird - my husband is an arty bum too! His site is here: www.illustration23.com

Look forward to hearing from you (and anyone else who's around) grin

mum2b09 Sat 06-Jun-09 23:36:12

hi hun im in seaforth wud b luli 2 get to know som other mums. hav an 11 wek old dd :d

mazzystartled Sat 06-Jun-09 23:45:02

I'm in Waterloo too (BoF, how strange to have another mner so very close. I have a nearly 5 year old boy and a 2.4 year old girl.
Moose coffee or Carnegies sometime?

SmilingEi Sat 06-Jun-09 23:58:46

hi,

im in walton which isnt far from yousmile i have got one DD who is 3.6smile
i work full time too and am not usually available to meet up during the day but there are a little group of us liverpollies who meet once in a while after the kids are in bedgrin
xx ei xx

BitOfFun Sun 07-Jun-09 00:00:05

Definitely! How exciting! I was working in the Secret Drawer till recently, and will be when it re-opens...do get in touch, I've got CAT x

GrowingMum Sun 07-Jun-09 08:51:17

Great. Thanks everyone for getting in touch. Lovely to see that there's so many friendly people around. As everyone's got different availabilities, just let me know when you'd be free to meet up - weekends or evenings fine for me. I might even have a wee get together at mine once I've heard from a few.

Look forward to seeing some faces soon!
absandchris@gmail.com

mazzystartled Sun 07-Jun-09 16:54:21

biglips lives nearby too, and lulumama is just up the road in southport.
am up for meeting up whenever, the parks round here are great in summer hols too
will email/cat you gm/bof

gigglewitch Sun 07-Jun-09 17:03:44

hi GM! am in St H wink but get to crosby a lot for work and social things. My youngest DC is 3yo as well. there's a fab crowd around the liverpool patch, sure they will all wander in sooner or later <off to prod SA2 and co>

katy87x Mon 05-Jan-15 12:41:45

Hi I'm in Bootle have an eight year old

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now