Underwater Street

(9 Posts)
strawberrisc Mon 02-Jul-07 14:56:57

I just want to tell anyone who hasn't been what a great day out this is. Me and my friend take the kids over on the ferry (which they love) and which brings us right to the door. We get there for 10am and we don't leave until about 4pm! There are so many different things to do that if they get bored of one thing they can move on to another.

It's a massive place with loads of different 'gadgety' type things to do including letting them film their friends on a big screen, a climbing wall, craft tables, a real mini (which the kids can paint), a water table, scientific games etc.

If me and my friend are not too knackered we finally take the kids to the Seacombe Ferry soft play to run off what little energy they have left!

Nemo2007 Mon 02-Jul-07 17:52:12

It is fantastic isnt it!!! I am going to takemy trio on the ferry in a couple of weeks which they should love. When we went to underwater street we parked outside which was a nightmare as it means you are limited to 2hrs!!

Yeah Nemo. We made that mistake. DP not too impressed. Underwater Street fab tho.

mummydood Sat 04-Aug-07 23:39:16

is it suitable for 3 (nearly 4) year old?

ledodgy Mon 06-Aug-07 12:42:16

Yes definately suitable even my 20 month old loved it. We went on Saturday and it is quite pricey at the weekend - £20 for a family ticket (2 adults , 2 children) but it is very good. With a child of nearly four you can just sit and have a coffee while they play if you have only one child I suggest you take a friend as well. It's very secure you even have to ring a buzzer to be let in.

ledodgy Mon 06-Aug-07 12:42:54

*I mean a friend for the child of course feel free to take a friend for you as well.

Katiekins83 Sun 02-Sep-07 20:44:05

Hi! I am looking for somewhere to take my son ( 10 months) with friends of the same age, do you think it will be suitable? and where do you get off the ferry?
thanx!

Nemo2007 Mon 03-Sep-07 21:15:14

Katiekins think your little one might be a bit too young for there!! Might be better at seaforth aquarium or even going to liverpool museum so he can see the fish etc.

Hideehi Sun 09-Sep-07 20:10:43

We loved it too, a real gem in the city centre.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now