Plantation Shutters - Local Company

(5 Posts)
Shirlpearl21 Tue 07-Nov-17 06:56:41

Hi, can anyone recommend a company that do plantation shutters for patio doors. I've searched the internet with the intention of visiting a few shops/showrooms over the weekend but everyone I've checked out has more negative reviews than positive. I know that people are more likely to post their comments if they've had a bad experience but surely there must be one company in Liverpool who provides a quality product and service. I don't want to get it wrong because they are quite expensive.

TrinityBelle Tue 07-Nov-17 17:09:51

Have you tried Perfect Shutters on Allerton Road? I've no personal experience of them but the reviews online seem very positive.

Shirlpearl21 Tue 07-Nov-17 17:19:59

Thanks - I work not far from there so I will check them out in my way home tomorrow.

Alltheprettyseahorses Tue 07-Nov-17 19:37:31

I second Perfect Shutters. I used to work there and we were always being complimented on the great quality and price, especially compared to national companies. The team will do a great job.

user1471508896 Tue 07-Nov-17 20:12:58

I'll third perfect shutters on Allerton Road, from order to install was only 9weeks and the shutters are great, two years in and not a problem

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now